Penmac Staffing is now seeking an Order Processor for a local Springfield MO company.
Qualified candidates must have High school diploma or equivalent and appropriate experience required.
- Check label capabilities
- Coordinate doors and hardware for functionality.
- Assign proper production drawing number for hardware.
- Order loose accessories as needed
- Request drawings for hardware and/or construction.
- Assist with problem solving for both internal and external customers
- Communicate with other departments to insure order flow.
- Communicate with customers to verify conflicts and offer solutions
- Maintain acceptable levels of quality and production
- Review completed orders for accuracy
- Interpret schedules and elevations.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, professional and courteous
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- exceptional math and conceptual skills
- Able to prioritize, organize and solve problems
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Concentration skills a must.
- Work independently and follow through as well as work within a team
- Knowledge and/or experience with wood doors and hardware helpful.
- Accurate data entry and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
Temp to hire, $13-15 hourly, Dependent on experience. Mon-Friday 8a-4:30p
Dress is professional attire.
Qualified job seekers please apply online at www.penmac.com and email resume to email@example.com and write "Order Filler" in the subject line.
Penmac is the largest staffing agency in Springfield, MO, as ranked by the Springfield Business Journal. We are proud to be employee-owned. We never charge job seekers a fee. Penmac is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Penmac is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are proud to be employee-owned. We never charge job seekers a fee.